Microphone Stand - Universal Mic Mount with Heavy Compact Base, Height Adjustable (2.8’ - 5’ ft.)- PMKS5

  • HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Pyle compact base microphone stand smoothly quick and easy, raise or lower height adjustment from 33.5" inch to 60.24'' inches high. Also, Pyle used USA standard 5/8 x 27 external thread size
  • RELIABLE STURDY BASE: It is solid die-cast and base for about 235mm in diameter. Pyle mic stand will provide stability and precise balance to avoid it from falling. And 9.92 lbs. counterweight for a stable microphone placement
  • CONVENIENT DESIGN: This is an ideal mic stand for the musician that’s always on the go. It’s ultra-light pack up with sleek black finish is ultra-light for easy transport. It is also built compactly to be both durable for long term use
  • STUDIO AND CONCERT USE: Perfect mic holder positioning and optimal pickup for the studio and concert performances. The Pyle PMKS5 is a class at its own
  • WORRY-FREE SHOPPING: With the Pyle PMKS5, we are confident of the quality of our product, therefore, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee no questions asked

This MIC stand is perfect, and 100% a great value. Why? Not only is it exactly "as advertised" but it is also a traditional microphone stand with a weighted (cast iron?) base with a small footprint. This means you can place it where you need it and not deal with the quick-release tripod "style" legs. This makes a difference if your microphone is heavy. It assembles (screws/unscrews) very easy and quick (if needed). The threads are very tight and I haven't had to tighten it while performing whatsoever, nor have I needed to use "thread lock" to make sure I keep it tight. This is important. It also comes with a microphone holder, which is usually $5-$10 as an accessory at a music store. There are also plastic "nibs" for the base of the microphone stand to keep it from sliding and scratching the floor and a microphone cable clamp. The height is adjustable, so you can easily use it at a desk, standing, or with other accessories like a boom-stand. Overall, I haven't seen mic stands built like this for less than $35 in decades. I also like how the stand is balanced - if you're theatrical with your stage presence, the mic stand is also a great prop.

I have a few of these. I use them for a rather odd pupose, I'm a ham radio operator living in an apartment, I'm not allowed outdoor antennas. So I use these with indoor antennas clamped to them. The heavy base supports quite a bit without tipping over as long as the load isn't too far out of balance, but they will take it if there is a little bit of a balance issue. I have one horizontal High Frequency dipole antenna that is quite heavy, and long, much heavier than any microphone, and it supports the antennas wieght just fine. I also have two with smaller antennas on them. They support them fine as well. Oh, I imagine they work good as microphone stands too.

I'm not a professional singer, but love karaoke. I say that to let the reader know that I don't have history buying pro equipment. But, this mic stand is durable and sturdy. It holds a standard mic. The base is very strong and slightly heavy so it keeps the pole in place. The microphone holder is flexible so it allows the mic to move up or down. I am 5"8 and the pole is long enough for me to extend and use comfortably. That said, I feel like a lounge singer... Lol ♥️ it

Once I received my Pyle mic stand I put it together and hooked my new Pyle mic to it and then gave them both a test run before I use it out on the field and it works as intended as knew it would plus it looks great and the cost is very reasonable as well. I use mine with my Pyle PDMICR42 mic and thus far am pleased with my choice in Pyle. Now I'm looking forward to using it out on the field for weddings, corporate, birthday, holiday and any event looking forward to celebrating having a good time.

I searched all of Amazon for a mic on a stand for my toddler who loves to sing and put on concerts. The plastic toys all had terrible reviews so I paired this base with the BONOAK Karaoke Mic (chosen because it had an SD Card reader rather than just blue tooth or AUX) and the stand was much heavier and sturdy than I thought it would be. The base is metal and my toddler may be able to push/pull it around a little but she wont be able to kick it over which is perfect. The mic I have is a little heavier than the mic holder on the stand can handle but I dont think its a design or product flaw. With the mic on its too "tall" at the lowest setting for my 3YO who is 38" but it still points the mic downward so she can reach it. Great price for a very sturdy stand.

Could not believe how inexpensive this was for a quality product. It was very sturdy, heavy base, and easy to adjust. The height is perfect. I saw one review where the person said theirs was only about 3 feet high. They either received a different one than mine or didn't know how to adjust the height.

Just what we needed. Our 4-year old is a music enthusiast. He has used various "kids" microphones but wanted a "real one" for his birthday. We bought the Pyle-Pro Professional microphone (approx. $13) -- and a "speaker" (amplifier). The microphone works well with the stand. It is a heavy metal (maybe iron?) - base, which keeps the stand from following over (as he does his "rock star" show). It is also not too wide of a base, so he doesn't trip over it when singing/moving. The height can be easily adjusted for his size (41").

The cheapest solution for holding a microphone, period. Great quality and professional. Extends to any usable height you need and the base has enough weight to keep your mic firm. The included mic clip was too small for my wireless mic (my wired mic fit fine), but that was an easy replacement. Also comes with a clip to keep your wire from your wired mic against the pole and concealed. This was the perfect solution for me! If you found this review helpful please say so :)

I purchased this for my husband, strangely enough, to use with Rock Band 4 and Rocksmith on the PS4. Unfortunately, the RB microphone is too wide to fit well, but that isn't the stands fault. It's a great stand, the base is well weighted so it doesn't tip and everything stays where it should. Rather than returning the stand, hubby opted to design and 3D print an adapter to clip to the RB mic that does fit in the stand's mic holder, and now he can happily play drums or guitar while he sings.

The Pyle Compact Base Black Microphone Stand with mic clip is a sturdy well made and constructed product which makes a great value for the price. The base is heavy iron, with a quality paint job, it even comes with rubber covers for the base to protect surfaces from scratching. This set also comes with a wire clip and is easy to adjust to the height you need it. I perform a lot on smaller stages in tight places and I needed a mic stand with a smaller profile base, this will work better for me than the usual lightweight tripod stands. Also, you can move this around without worrying about a leg collapsing or it being easily toppled over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Aries Horoscope September 25 (25/09)

Daily Gemini Horoscope July 29 (29/07)