Worx WG184 40V (2.0Ah) 13" Cordless Grass Trimmer/Edger with in-Line Edging, and Command Feed, 1 hr. Dual Charger, 2 Batteries

  • Dual 20V batteries team up for 40V maximum power
  • Change from a trimming to inline wheeled edging in no time
  • 2-In-1 design offers professional results
  • Command feed Spool system feeds you a line Instantly
  • Manage any home site up to a 1/2 Acre.
  • Gas-like variable speed control for added runtime

Used for my yard . Batteries that came with it don’t last very long . I ordered the upgraded battery that are 4.0 each . There expensive but this should have had option to buy either battery. Love the weight of trimmer and way it works . The pop in spools do not fit .

Great . Works and light. Even with two batts . Last about hour. ......

Performs as claimed. Use it to trim sidewalk, wall gaps, and flowerbed edges. Good power so far. Easy to use and control. Would not rate it as a heavy-duty string trimmer, but the convenience for the above uses is worth the price. So far appears to be well designed and effective. Trimming string does not stand up well against abrasive surfaces (such as concrete walls); however, few do. Command feed is very convenient and surpasses the usual "bump" method in convenience.

Good product. Easy to use. Keeps a charge. I have a large backyard and this trimmer/edger does the job.

This looks to be a fine product, but I had some questions and called Worx customer service. Wow! First, they did a call back leave phone number option instead of being placed on hold forever. They called back quickly. The representative actually went and got the same edger so he could give me good instructions and talked me through it. Very pleasant and friendly. Amazing really.

Nothing to dislike about this “ weed whacker. No problem engine to crank, No cord to drag, unroll or roll up.

First of all I have a 20v and 32v Worx grass trimmers and I love the weight and power they have. The only problem is that they don't run long enough for a 3 acre property. I don't do it all in one day, but like to go about 3 to 4 hours as I am a 74 year old woman. I bought this trimmer with 2 the 2- 20v batteries. I just used it today and it really works good cutting through taller weed grass with no problem. The batteries lasted about a 1/2 hour. I plugged them in the charger (which is great as it charges 2 at a time). I used the other trimmers and batteries (3) until they died. I checked the other batteries and they had already charged, so I could continue. I kept changing the batteries and charging my other 2-20v. I finally had to stop as I had been working 4 continuous hours but could have kept going all day with this charger. Finally, I can do as much as I want. I had been using a Black and Decker with 4 batteries, but it had no real power and the batteries died quickly. I live in Hawaii so there is never down time all year so I need a quality product which Worx is. They are also light weight.

Let me start by saying I've only used troy built gas lawn equipment but my weed eater just died so I had to find a replacement. That being said this weed eater has almost as much power as a gas one! Wasn't sure how I'd like the edger function but I've got to say it's pretty awesome, takes a bit to get used to but it worked great! My wife bought me the corded blower last year so I figured what the heck I'll get the battery powered weed eater. Now im telling myself I'm about to get the worx mower! Do yourself a favor and cut the crazy nose and stinky gas out of the equation! Worx is the only way to go!

This thing is wonderful - long battery life, auto-feed line, powerful, makes short work of trimming borders and edging around the gardens. The safety lock for the speed control trigger is difficult to use as you must hold it against its spring - tiring on arthritic fingers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Aries Horoscope September 25 (25/09)

Daily Gemini Horoscope July 29 (29/07)