Albion Engineering 958-G01 Streamline Caulk Spatula 7-Piece Set

  • 7-Piece Streamline Spatula Set
  • Comfortable Curved Handle
  • Precision ground for optimum flexibility for perfectly finished joints
  • Rounded tips for standard applications, yet easy to modify for unique applications
  • No plastic components means easy solvent clean-up

5/5 those are set at a great price and get the job done.

Amazing set of spatulas, for anyone who does any kind of caulking I highly recommend this set. I use it when tooling any kind of caulking. Easy to use easy to clean and last has a ring to keep all the spatulas in order.

I caulk professionally and Albion is our go-to for specialty hand tools and manual guns.

Great product and cheap

These are ONLY slicks I buy. Every size you'd need and they come with one extra medium-small slick that the Newbourn sets don't include. Nicely flexible and fit inbetween fingers perfectly. Always use the same side to press down while tooling and they'll bend to that shape. Don't clean with a razor or you'll scratch them up, a woodshim or plastic scraper will do the trick. Denatured alcohol is your friend. Dip in dishsoap and water mix before tooling for extra greatness. I keep mine in a small hip pouch that I adhesed a magnet to so I never lose them off a ladder or lift. Enjoy

I love this product. My only complain is the edges should be rounded over.

I am a retired contractor and wish I had a set of these back when I was still working, these are perfect for caulking with polyurethane caulk

Love it very helpful for work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Aries Horoscope September 25 (25/09)

Daily Gemini Horoscope July 29 (29/07)